Tuesday, May 16, 2006
The 10 Biggest Driver Pet Peeves
The Hagerty Collector Network, the country’s leading insurance company for collector vehicles, surveyed thousands of members nationwide to find out their top complaints about other drivers. Here are their “Top 10 Driving Peeves.” Share your frustrations, and confess which ones you’re guilty of.
1. Distracted drivers talking on cell phones (Motor Mouths)
2. Slow drivers in the fast lane (Turtle Racers)
3. Pushy drivers who tailgate (Piggybackers)
4. Drivers who weave through traffic to gain one or two car lengths (Wacky Weavers)
5. Obnoxious drivers who speed up to keep you from changing lanes (Gap Snatchers)
6. Hasty drivers who change lanes without signaling (Space Invaders)
7. Road Rage (Road Ragers)
8. Motorcyclists who race down the middle of a lane, between cars (Speed Racers)
9. Women applying makeup and men shaving (Driving Divas)
10. Drivers who leave their turn signal on for miles (Morse Coders).